Sunday, April 13, 2008

When it made the disintegration of the service of attention to the client?

We have all the friendly had in our circle that were known like “Maria and Juan”, and when “Juan” divided “Maria” was single. Maria was “the uneven” number in the party of dinner and éramos all at issue envelope she. Well, it seems today that the union of the client and the service have had a disintegration. The service has started off and the client is in his the own one.

Today, to leave me they say to him that a history that many of you will find humorous but is all too common one. I can say that this to him without fear of our local editor who obtains demanded because he is on me, only the business proprietors of taking to note that you do not fit the profile of company “X”.

Four weeks ago it decided that I needed another green one that it recycle I can of my company of the garbage collection. We will call the garbage collection of the small barrel of Brown, anonymous company in the interest to avoid the lawsuit. I called its number of the service of attention to the client, and as an environmentally conscious citizen asked my I recycle I supplement it I can. The glad voice in the other end of the line gojeó, “by all means, we will have one given on 48 hours.” After giving all the information him of pertinent location, I above hung for the telephone with the sensation satisfied of a good citizen.

I arrived at house near 5 P.M. the following day and it pleased to me to see that another green one can in the mouth of my road. When it watched again, I noticed that it had another green one I can - only was without a cover. I quickly marked my glad voice of the telephone in Brown Keg Company thanked for who it graceful by the fast service and later I said to him on the cover that lacks. Just as glad as the first time, she said to leave it to me in the end of my road after my garbage collection and they replaced the whole unit generally since they did not have additional covers. I agreed, and after hanging upon the telephone lidless reflected its hardship of having additional tins but no covers. I evoked all the classes of panoramas that explained where all the covers to tins went lidless, and included their mess.

Well, 3 days happened and seated my poor, green power, lidless in the mouth of my road and a replacement never arrived. Empathy of the sensation for this plastic left boy green, I returned it next to him I am the brother who had a cover. I again called my glad voice of the service of attention to the client, and reiterated the hardship of my poor power lidless and after a laughter she assured to me a complete unit would be next. I found necessary to make use of my friend lidless, and to outside put it towards the day next of the filled harvesting to the edge. Luckyly, he was not windy and it continued being all the content within him. That one was 2 weeks ago, and the life that was which is other more important tasks has occupied to me until this morning when doing against another day I of the harvesting thought about my friend lidless.

Once again I took the telephone and I called my company of the garbage collection, and this time that I listened to a litany of options of bellboys could perforate and I again chose my glad button of the service of attention to the client. They transferred to me, listened to a brief melody when there was “I key” and I hoped that gojeara my voice cheers “hello”. The following thing that I heard was another one I key, silence, and then average signal to mark feared that you have become disconnected. Not being one of “fainthearted”, I dialed of neuvo my number simply. There was again the litany of the options of the button, my option and music, and at the moment at which I began to feel that everything was right with the world that I heard - “chascar”, “signal to mark” and nothing.

This one was not the morning so that the telephone plays games with me, so I delivered an attack certain and I MARKED OF NEUVO! “NASA, we have takeoff” Once again I heard the litany of the options of the button, but this time that I surpassed in engan@o that monotonous voice and perforated “0”. I asked the one in charge of the service of attention the client, they gave its name me and they were transferred. What greeted my impatient ear era, “you you have reached the mailbox of voice of ......., leaves their name and number please and it will return her call.”

We sat down so here - my lidless, green can and I that does against another day of the harvesting. This impatient-to-to serve to left boy green plastic it must face up gracefully to another obedient day half-clothed.

You must admit that it is a history gracefully, and one that too many have lived far on us to traverse, but what sad commentary he is on our enterprise community. He does not do wonder to him if our language has changed so drastic that what we interpreted to “service of attention the client” to mean - it is not what they mean the proprietors of today business. He does the wonder to me when the union of the client and the service break-for above, leaving us all the single ones.

The industralists and the proprietors of business take the note! If you are going to have a number so that their clients have access to their service of attention to the client, to follow these rules please.

  • To cause that the telephone is served by an employee who can hear thunder and see the lightening.
  • To give to that training of employee in the aid of the caller and the dragging of the problem to another writing-desk.
  • To have a supervisor, who can hear thunder and also see the lightening, they verify that all the incoming complaints were handled appropriately.

After learning how to find its clients and what they want; after being able them trusting to make business with YOU; and after courting them to keep them like its clients - BECAUSE YOU TO LEAVE to the DIVORCE the “CLIENT of the “SERVICE””

If their clients are not securing the service who require of you - their competitor she will only too much please to help them!

No comments: